as the walls come down.
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

That’s fine =]

WC: 305

Concentration began to get harder as she concentrated on sitting correctly, without falling over and without tensing her muscles unnecessarily tight. She also attempted not to twitch, as she would sometimes, given the right type of weed. Whatever she just smoked, was good shit, and she was glad. It’s been a while since she smoked last.

”Circus? What’s that?” She answered dazedly, surprised that she was even paying attention to Grace’s words at all. She was completely ignorant of everything human, except for witchcraft. She read in a book somewhere, where some of the crazy humans would practice similar things. She lowered herself to the ground, now giving her muscles a break from trying to not be tense. Now they didn’t have to be tense at all, but she still found herself tensing up here and there, for no apparent reason other than herself being weird. Now that she was in a comfortable position, she looked up toward the tree and noticed the bird was gone. Then she turned to Grace, ”Yes, actually. I do them quite often. It’s an interesting trip.”

She found herself up, and rummaging through a bag that she didn’t remember having. After digging around, and moving aside various items and bottles in there, she came out with a clear, plastic baggy of a few ‘Shrooms. She handed them over to Grace with a lazy, heavy arm, ”Here. It’s the least I could do.” She felt stupid and awkward for giving the new femme a sudden gift, but so what? If she could share her experiences with someone else, why not? ”Maybe you can repay me one day by going on a trip with me.” Since it was something she found herself doing recreationally often. She enjoyed those more than she enjoyed weed, only because of the crazy shit she always saw.

Act speaks thinks/emphasizes
<style type="text/css">
.brain b {font-weight:bold; color:#369ae9; letter-spacing:1.5px;}
.brain .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.brain i {font-weight:italic; color:#afafaf; letter-spacing:1px;}
.brain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.brain {margin:1px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2w7n9dj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 268px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread