i'm trying to welcome this change
[html]
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... m_bot1.jpg) no-repeat bottom; padding-top: 20px;">

OOC:
Neah, don't be sorry, I don't mind waiting, I know sometimes I take a long time to reply to threads myself =/

IC:

Urma continued to watch Pilot's movements, her thoughts far away. However, she didn't miss the sound of her name as he called her, and looked up, smiling gratefully. As he came closer and greeted her, her smile widened a bit, and she sat up on all fours, closing in the distance between them. "Hello," she answered back in a small voice, but nonetheless contentedly. "I'm sorry for last night. I didn't mean to leave like that," she explained. "I thought it was maybe better if I wouldn't be in your way in the morning. But I do appreciate what you've done for me. Shadowed Sun seems a lovely place. Thank you." Urma hoped she sounded just as grateful as she felt.

She looked up to the sky, focusing on the torn and mismatching clouds above. "They remind me of cotton candy, the winter celebration tradition at home, the multitude of small lights and glittering stars, the soft snow, the warm, crackling fires and the cheerful atmosphere," she said slowly, referring to the clouds. She knew that as soon as September or October settled in, she'd most enjoy it if she could make her way northwards to greet the northern lights. "Wolves that came to my former pack from North America told stories of the Cree and the "Dance of the Spirits" and, as a pup, I spent numerous nights listening to them, trying to picture the exact shade of each colour they described as it lit the sky. I'd like to see the northern lights, sometime," she continued absentmindedly. But that was far away, and she had to come back to here, and now. She looked at Pilot and smiled an embarrassed smile for having been carried away. "I'm sorry. I don't know what got into me to say such silly things," she tried to excuse herself, nervously.

In an attempt to break any awkward silence that might follow, she went on, "Anyway... how was your night? Slept well?"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread