i'm trying to welcome this change
Yay, I'm home![html]

He allowed himself to sit on the dew dusted ground, crossing his legs like a pretzel beneath him as Urma spoke. He had never heard of cotton candy or much of the other things that she talked about. The mystery behind it, though, was enough to perk his interest. He loved to know that people lived different lives in different places. He had learned that was true very early in his life when he had come to Bleeding Souls and stumbled across Storm. Now he had grown to be less naïve, but still curious about those things that remained unknown to him.

"I’ve never seen the northern lights before," but he had heard of them. Where was it… in a book, perhaps? He couldn’t quite remember, but he did know that they had sounded wonderful. Maybe one night Urma and Pilot could find them together. He would love to see them. Urma apologized, probably thinking of herself as a tittle-tattler for speaking so much about these random things, but Pilot didn’t mind one bit. He was had been intrigued. "Oh, don’t worry about that, Urma," he told her with a smile. "And I slept wonderfully. It probably helped that I was exhausted too. I didn’t wake up once." He wondered what kind of adventures Sirius was out finding. For some reason, he was feeling less and less like his father everyday. Did that make him a bad parent? Was he already a bad father? "How about you? Sleep okay?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread