i'm trying to welcome this change
[html]
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... m_bot1.jpg) no-repeat bottom; padding-top: 20px;">

OOC:Yay! Hope you had fun while visiting your sister =D

Urma felt a bit self-concious as Pilot sat down in front of her, and shifted her weight from foot to foot awkwardly, realizing for herself she was far too agitated to stand still. It was probably the way he listened to her that gave her this feeling-- it had been a very long time since anyone had paid her so much attention, had found what she had to say even remotely intriguing. She had missed the feeling of bonding, of saying something of interest to anyone. When he spoke about the northern lights and never having seen them himself, she immediately opened her mouth to say that maybe they could see them together, but decided against it. Could she really do all of that? Just invite him when she had barely any clues as to what his life was?

She continued to listen to him talk, finding this much more rewarding than actually saying something herself. And either way, she felt like wrapped up in a spell. She felt compelled to keep the silence from her part. Until she heard her name. It felt so different, now that he said it, in a sentence, that he addressed it to her, that it meant reassurance that she wasn't in his way. Urma smiled, some sort of mixture of happiness and confusion flooding her. "I'm glad to hear your night was good, I was beginning to feel guilty about postponing your sleep. You lost some time back in the woods when you met me. And I was too clumsy to notice you were too tired until we were on our way here." She stopped when he asked how her night had been, trying to find something, some way of putting it that would make it sound as if it had been very good. "Feels better than being all alone out there," she said evasively. "I'll have to find a place and start digging myself a den, though, since I don't plan on spending the rest of my nights under this tree," she concluded, her voice light.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread