i'm trying to welcome this change
[html]
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... m_bot1.jpg) no-repeat bottom; padding-top: 20px;">

OOC:Is our plot still up? We kind of lost contact with the PMs, and we haven't really settled on anything. The last we talked about was maybe starting more threads, I was wondering, is that still up? I'm sorry if I'm nagging =/

Urma knew Pilot was right. Although her former pack hardly ever stayed in one place for more than two months, they all found places within their current perimeter for homes. Urma found the idea of having a den all to herself now very scary. She was used to spending nights outside the pack borders in caves with Mörker, or, within pack borders with her brothers and sister. Being alone in a place she had to consider home wasn't a very welcoming prospect, but she knew she had hardly any other options, unless she really planned on having a tree trunk as pillow for the rest of the time. "I'll have to get used to the solitude. Unless you'd want to visit once in a while, when you're not busy with your son or your medical priorities. And of course, if keeping me company would also be pleasant to you too," she proposed meekly, not sure herself she was in any position to ask this.

She listened to his proposal and smiled, nodding her head at the same time. "Are you sure helping me find a good spot for a den wouldn't be too much of a hassle? I'm sure you're busy, you're a leader here, you have stuff to do. I wouldn't want to be in the way. I mean... I wouldn't want you to think you owe me anything. It's the other way around, actually, and so far I've had no means of showing my gratitude." She really wanted to say more than that. She wanted to mention that she wanted to be able to do something for him very bad. Some part of her felt she was beyond gratitude. It was something else, something she couldn't name. Or didn't want to name. She felt scared of thinking about it, concentrating on it, for fear that it might destroy her barely blossoming friendship with Pilot.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread