i'm trying to welcome this change
I'm totally still up for it! I'll PM you.[html]

"The solitude really isn’t that bad. Even though our lands are spread out, you can almost always find someone wandering around. During the night is really the only time anyone is ever alone. But even so, depending where you choose to put your den, someone may not be too far away." He smiled towards her, hoping that he made her feel a little bit more comfortable with the prospect of living in Shadowed Sun. He was really starting to enjoy her company, even if it had only been a day or so. He found her insecurity endearing and it made him want to stick around longer than he normally would have with a new member.

"It’s no hassle at all, Urma. Really. I don’t really have any other priorities at the moment. Besides, it’s always good to help out a friend." He led them off away from the water, considering the ground would be a bit too soft and there was always the possibility of flooding. Having a den too close to the water wouldn’t be a smart choice. "What kind of scenery do you like?" He asked with a grin. Really, she could decide to dig it anywhere she wanted. Pilot had picked a spot where he could start a garden, so his was at the edge of a stand of trees. It was a nice area, and he could venture in the woods if he wanted, or step out into the clearing for some sunlight. It was all a matter of personal choice.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread