i'm trying to welcome this change
[html]
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... m_bot1.jpg) no-repeat bottom; padding-top: 20px;">

OOC:Thank you! =D

Urma followed Pilot's words, trying to find comfort in them. She did find a small amount of it. She knew no matter how close her den was to populated areas of Shadowed Sun, that would never rival the feeling of belonging that quietly nestled in her when she could feel the fur of another wolf against her own. But she couldn't argue, at least knowing there were people she knew around her helped her get over her feeling of abandonment. "I can say this is a lot different that I'm used to it being, in a pack. Don't take me wrong, it's much more organized here... I guess I'm just being uselessly reminiscent of the fact that my former pack was just one big family. Many of us were related in some way, be it distant or close. It was eerie, knowing some wolves you barely had contact with could just as well be cousins."

His words made her feel as much self-conscious as they made her feel guilty. Firstly, he just kept bringing on more and more reasons for her to be in his debt, and the worst part was that she had no real clue as to how to repay him, or prove to him that she didn't want to exploit his generosity. Secondly, the way he spoke to her... it hadn't been since she'd left Europe that she had heard such kind words, the lack of a double, more subtle meaning making them almost surreal. It had been that that had kept her awake as well-- the fear that in the morning, last night would have been just a dream. That she'd wake up back in the woods, guarded by thick leaves and a layer of uncertainty. She followed him as he lead the way away from the river, which made sense considering she wanted a durable home. "Well, the kind of scenery I come from would imply snow and a lot of treacherous cliffs. But I'd settle for some place in a cluster of trees, not too far away from where the rest of the wolves dwell. If there's such a place," she added apologetically, realizing she had probably sounded very fussy. "But really, anywhere where there's solid ground to dig in, that's fine," she added, trying to reassure Pilot, if he had any doubts, that he was being more than good to her.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread