i'm trying to welcome this change
[html]
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... m_bot1.jpg) no-repeat bottom; padding-top: 20px;">

Urma gazed around her, absorbed by what she was seeing. Her eyes wanted to take in every detail, her ears longed for every sound, her paws demanded that they step on each blade of grass, her smell beckoning her to explore the area in minute detail. But that was something she'd be doing later, as she wouldn't want to waste time with that right this moment, when there was still a den to dig, a resting place of sorts to be constructed. Her reverie captured her senses, and she felt compelled to remain in this blissful state for as long as she could. Nature was at its best in this place. It was retreated without being isolated from the pack. Its state of tranquility reminded Urma of the pristine snows back in Europe, of uncharted territories and far off distant lands that had yet to be explored. Her mind raced through different landscapes, picturing endless places covered by undisturbed rusted autumn leaves from the trees around, the feel of that bed sheet of leaves under her fur.

"It's beautiful," Urma finally said, the spell she was wrapped in slowly wearing off, like the aftermath of a wave splashing against the shore. She felt she needed to say something more, to add something for Pilot to fully realise how many feelings this place stirred in Urma. "I never knew there could be so many beautiful places in Shadowed Sun, but the truth is it will probably never cease to amaze me," she continued, her tone of voice still betraying awe and a sense of awareness for her surroundings. It was as if she was hypnotized, but in the same time determined not to miss any detail of what was around her.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread