i'm trying to welcome this change
I figured we could go ahead and close this one up? Especially now since SS isn't going to be around anymore. Pilot and Urma should have a thread together in one of the neutral territories. :][html]

Pilot was really glad that Urma enjoyed it here. And she was right. Shadowed Sun was beautiful. Pilot took it for granted much of the time, but when anyone brought it up, he almost always had to sit back and take in the scenery for a few moments. He was very lucky that with the help of a few others, Shadowed Sun had been able to claim this area as theirs.

"Really, you can choose where ever you want. This is just an idea," Pilot told her. He wouldn’t mind having a relatively close neighbor. "Well, I suppose I’ll let you have a look around. I need to do a quick border check – just make my usual round to make sure everything is in line." Especially now with the war – you couldn’t be unprepared. "I’ll come back and help you start digging if you’ve decided on a location by then," he offered with a smile.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread