The past can't come back
[html]

OOC: Now iFail x.x

Urma's thoughts haunted her, demanding more and more of her attention. She tried to switch the painful thoughts off, as if she could peruse her memories like she wanted, when they took hold of her most of the time. She knew she had little to no control over her thoughts, or the sequence they followed in her mind, and it was hard having to deal with conflicting thoughts, some that brought joy, some that brought grief, some that were too jumbled up to stir anything else than mixed feelings. Most of the times she was contradicting herself-- which made it confusing when she wanted to prove a point about any given matter.

The unexpected greeting took her by surprise. Her ears immediately pricked, and she spotted the female further off. The words reached her mind as if in slow motion, but the moment she could grasp their meaning she felt confusion. She had never been here before, yet the wolf addressed her in a very open manner, seemingly as if they knew each other. She scoured her memories, trying to recollect a time when she could have met this particular wolf, trying to associate the unfamiliar face with a name. Nothing came of it. As she continued to approach the female, still a bit cautious, she replied, "I apologize... Do we know each other? I'm more than certain this is the first time I have ever been here. I'm Urma. I come from a different pack," she offered, instinctively, probably edged on by the casual manner of her interlocutor. She stopped, reclining to her haunches and flattening her ears a bit. She tried to ease the tension from her muscles.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread