The past can't come back
[html]

Urma automatically smiled, hooked by the accent, so foreign to her European ears. She loved the sound of the woman's voice, her calm warm tone, and her smile widened almost as if on command. When the woman told her she had just entered the lands of another pack, her heart skipped a beat. Back in Europe, in the areas where her former pack usually settled for an amount of time, entering another pack's lands could just as well earn you a good chase across territory. Few of their neighboring packs took kindly to strangers, even accidental or peaceful ones.

"Twilight Vale? I'm from Shadowed Sun, a pack not too far off from here, at least at my pace. Your pack wouldn't mind me intruding on their lands, considering I haven't come with any hidden purposes. I haven't been around the area for long, I shipwrecked a while ago off some coast. I wanted to become more familiarized with the territory, considering I've been a member of my pack for a short while, and I hear everyone talking about this place and that and I have no clue as to their whereabouts. I hope my curiosity won't cost me more than necessary, and I also hope my company instead of that of your sister's won't bother you," Urma said calmly, slowly, almost as if pondering her choice of words, even if it wasn't the case. She felt the wolf to be friendly, and she was glad so far with the exception of Ember*, she hadn't met any unfriendly wolves.

* The Ember Urma is thinking of isn't really Ember Phoenix, it's Firefly Sadira. But seeing as Firefly introduced herself as such, Urma wouldn't know her any other way. Will be fun if she ever meets the real Ember xD

[/html]

Messages In This Thread