[p] el cielo es azul
[html]

(516)

Tlantli is by Alaine!

The flaxen-haired coyote let out a snort of laughter, unexpected to her as it might have been to her sable-furred companion. She supposed it just might be possible to use as a horse to carry things in, though she had been assuming on was the preferrable way. A surgeon with a careful enough hand might be able to fill a horse with stuff and stitch the equine back up, but Tlantli was not certain how long such an arrangement might last -- additionally, it was an excellent way to induce fever sickness, or so Tla thought. Still, it had been a funny enough comment, for its unexpectedness, and Tlantli hadn't been able to keep herself from chortling.

The other woman carried forward on the back of her horse, both of them appearing overdecorated. The horse seemed tired, but as the flexuous rider dismounted, Tlantli saw she was in good shape, and roughly the same age as she herself. She licked her muzzle, running her tongue carefully over her teeth. Too much carelessness and she'd slice her mouth and tongue to pieces, but Tlantli was well-accustomed to the filed points of her fangs and rarely did so. Don't worry -- I will not. I need it, she said, though she softened this blow with a smile that was rather sweet, as far as her smiles went.

As the dark-hued wolf continued, however, she introduced herself and her origin, and suddenly, the sandy coyote understood her apprehension about filling the space of her caves. Wrinkling her muzzle, the woman appeared displeased, though it was not at this woman herself or her place of origin. Tlantli had departed from Anathema, but she held no ill will toward the pack. Ah, I understand -- it is easy to fill a cave. Can't you take another? she inquired. I used to live in Anathema, also. Tlantli, she offered, speaking nothing of her surname or her pack. It displeased her to avoid using her surname for respect of Salsolian ideals, but she was not so rash as to disregard her pack's culture. It existed for a reason, after all.

I am looking for anything of trade value -- I was not expecting to carry so much as your horse, so I try to find smaller, shiny things. However cautious the hybrid was regarding her origins, she saw no point in disguising the reason for her trek here today. People-rings capable of being worn by Luperci -- maybe some necklace dangly, she said, using the hand not clasping the bag to pick up the amber bauble at her own throat as an example. It dropped back limply to her chest, almost hurting as it struck her chest. She lifted the empty bag from her shoulder and frowned. No luck.

And you came for... she peered over the laden horse with a sharp eye, trying to discern just what it was the other woman had taken from the city. Baubles of your own sort, I think? she suggested, a grin tugging the corner of her mouth upward just slightly.

<style>
#tlantliAlaine {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#tlantliAlaine p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#tlantliAlaine p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#tlantliAlaine .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#tlantliAlaine .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#tlantliAlaine b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#tlantliAlaine u { text-decoration: underline; }
#tlantliAlaine b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#tlantliAlaine b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#tlantliAlaine b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread