[p] el cielo es azul
[html]

Tlantli is by Alaine!

The yellow-furred coyote did not hesitate again after further urging on the part of her dark companion. She selected the foremost of the necklaces, not wishing to be greedy. Her red eyes spent a moment looking at it even more closely, a faint smile turning one corner of her mouth upward. The coyote's attention reverted to her partner, however, as Caprica continued speaking, and Tlantli regarded her with a playfully sour look. You undervalue your work. It is not every Luperci who makes these things, she advised, inclining her head toward the dark woman in thanks. I do thank you for this gift.

As she looped the necklace about her own neck, the coyote looked up toward the other woman and smiled, considering a moment. Wandering and serving my family -- if I can ever return, she added, wistfully. In truth, Tlantli understood little of her former pack's culture, and did not comprehend the dark woman's friendliness and generosity for what it truly was -- rather, she simply thought Caprica herself an exceptionally nice canine, with generosity for those in need of it.

This gift helps in my journey, she said, indicating her newly acquired necklace with a grin. And you? Other than making jewelry and taking many caves, I mean, the flaxen coyote said, smiling at her jest. These few parts of Anatheman culture she understood well enough were her fallbacks, though she supposed it was not so strange for someone to notice first and foremost the living quarters of most of the mountain pack.

<style>
#tlantliAlaine {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#tlantliAlaine p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#tlantliAlaine p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#tlantliAlaine .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#tlantliAlaine .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#tlantliAlaine b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#tlantliAlaine u { text-decoration: underline; }
#tlantliAlaine b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#tlantliAlaine b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#tlantliAlaine b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread