no one can hurt us now
[html]

Word Count → 000 ::I was so so tempted to make this into a table...But if you don't want me to use it I won't lol..I'm in love with this song...It reminds me of them.

just close your eyes
the sun is going down
you'll be alright
no one could hurt you now

The new day brought on another pang of pain as the Vansenza maiden rose from the floor in which she slept. It simply wasn't right to sleep in an empty bed, even the lost presence of Hadley beneath the bed was terrifying. Selene had no idea on where he was, eliciting much more  pain than the numbness the youth wished to replace it. For the last couple of nights, she'd sit there staring feverishly out the window, checking the halls of the Courthouse. But there was no Hadley. Selene finally became sure that he wasn't going to come back, that he had left for good. Played his game and got on with his life. After assuming that knowledge, she had gathered everything of her possession and threw them all into a neat pile. She'd have to leave if he wasn't coming back. What was the point if he never returned? What would she do anyway? Without Hadley, what was there to do?

She had spent last night struggling to find rest, maybe he was somewhere in a bloody heap of fur, torn to shreds. He should have left her some form of contact, something to remind her he'd return. But he wasn't home. He probably wasn't coming home. She had to find him, make sure he was safe. Make sure he was alright and coming home. In her mind it had been too long, that he was not home. It left her confused, aching for his company and for him to wrap his strong arms around her, reassure her that he could make the world beautiful for her.

She slipped the boots she had made into a large sack, filled with other assorted things she had brought to the room they shared. Everything made her tremble, the possibilities of Hadley's whereabouts, what he was doing. Even if he was still living in one piece. With shaky hands, she finished off the neat pile. It wasn't too big and could easily be loaded onto Uka. She'd be leaving behind so much, how could she stay in this room? And not think about the other inhabitant? Choosing another room would certainly be selfish, and that wouldn't be smiled upon. Suddenly the girl felt a wave of grief and confusion take over, strong and fluid. She began to slowly break down, throwing herself over the pile of supplies. She was too lost, and couldn't hear the door opening behind her...  

<style>
.Selene-text2 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px;  letter-spacing:0px;  word-spacing:2px;  text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Selene-text2 img{width:300px; float:left}
.Selene-text2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Selene-text2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Selene-text2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Selene-text2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Selene-text2 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#6600FF; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #270301;}
</style>
 Picture by Nat!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread