Your betrayal bleeds deep
[html]
It's chemical the way we love. The way we hate it's quite inhuman
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Syncopate);</style>Caprica D'Angelo
Word Count :: 000

As he sarcastically mentioned he hadn't thought about the crows feelings Caprica gave a tuneful laugh, which she cut short with a vicious snapping of her not insubstantial jaws. "That doesn't surprise me. You don't think about much at all, do you?" she taunted scathingly. "You have no idea what you've done, little boy." Perhaps she was overdoing it a little, but she had no fear that she was making empty threats. Anathema could hold its own against any real threat. And real threat, this youngster was not.

When he spoke of his sister, Caprica's eyebrows curved disbelievingly. She didn't know anybody he could mean, but that didn't mean they weren't here. The caverns were notoriously easy to hide in. "Don't think you can sneak past me pretending to be family to Anathema. I'm gonna need some shit-hot solid proof of that claim. What do you mean 'sister'? Spell it out for me, darling, and fast - or else." Her sling was calling to her hand, the stones ready in her pocket. She was both nudging Rohan with her heels and holding her head back, so the poor mare pranced irritably on the spot. She'd learned some horse handling since last they'd met. Yes her horse was from Aniwaya, but she wasn't a thief: the thoroughbred was a gift, which if Ahiga had half a brain, he would have known, she thought dismissively.

Image courtesy of fabiogis50

<style>
.GR2_Caprica p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Caprica b {font-family:verdana; color:#cdcbbe; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Caprica {background-color:#160a21; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#413b48; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4205/atable13.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #665d68; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Caprica .name {text-align:center; font-family:Syncopate; font-size:40px; text-shadow:#121a21 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_Caprica .lyrics {color:#6e6065; text-align:center; font-family:Syncopate; font-size:10px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_Caprica .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#6e6065; font-size:9px; border-top:2px dotted #635d61;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread