Your betrayal bleeds deep
The boy drew himself up, sitting tall and defiant in the saddle and Caprica felt a flash of fury leap up into her chest at the sight. His insults towards the place he trespassed were vitriolic and thus empty, but they did enough to give her cause for real vindictiveness. "OH!" she exclaimed, and the cords of her sling found her hand: a stone flew between his ears, a warning shot which an inch lower would have found a mark. "That'll teach you to lower your head, boy," she barked sharply, tuning out his further insults, only paying attention to the name Ayasha. Caprica had met such a wolf, and she knew her to be pleasant and generous: the towering dark D'Angelo had rather liked the little white lady. Ahiga did share a sort of resemblance, she supposed. She would still have thrown him out, if that wolf had not then made an appearance. Caprica replayed the rudeboy intruder's last few sentences, and smirked to hear how they must have sounded to his sister. She smirked wider and wider as the girl began to reproach her miscreant sibling. Then she looked gleefully from one to the other and spoke up. "So I guess you're cool if I take my filthy fraudulent self elsewhere now, as I was kind of on my way somewhere… you need anything, Ayasha, gimme a howl, I won't go fast. I'm sure your 'disgusting mate' or the rest of our 'worthless pack' would be happy to help out, too, of course…" she continued, devilish lights in her eyes as she gathered up her reins to ride away. She wanted Ahiga to squirm like the pest he was.

Messages In This Thread