[aw] in the arms of undertow
[html]

Word Count :: 500I could not help it

Imhotep found himself bored though he was also in the mood to just move so today instead of working he found himself out and about. He moved along walking across the land of the thorn kingdom. Marks in his arm from the ritual he did with the golden woman. He wondered though what other strage things members did here

one sturdy foot after the other the man moved along the territory. He was sight seeing in a sense exploring the areas he had not explored yet. Though he also hoped that he was not going into area's he should not. He was not sure what they were like here. He knew back home that there were places in the palace that he was not allowed to be.

Imhotep smiled as he heard the sounds of rocks shuffling. He wondered what was going on up a head. Golden eyes cast onto the land a head of him as large ears turned listening. He moved forward sure footed about where he was going. He saw first the dark leader who had allowed him to stay. Greetings He spoke as he changed his posture though by now he was learning what was what. I see you are enjoying day too. He spoke looking at him.

this in a way worked for the sand kissed man. she had wanted to talk to him sometime and it had been a rather long time since he had last seen her. "My gift serve well?" He questioned not moving closer or sitting. That he was unsure if it would be disrespectful or not.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.imzer { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... mhotep.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ffb066; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.imzer b {color:#974700; }
.imzer p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.imzer p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.imzer .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.imzer-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread