[aw] in the arms of undertow
[html]

(316)
Slight powerplay in second paragraph, Eris touches Imhotep's arm. Let me know if you're not cool with it; Sie will edit. <3

Eris is by Libri!

Larkspur was a good two years older than Eris. She wondered what the age difference was between Imhotep and Odessa, though she supposed it did not matter. The coyote need only look upon the golden-hued dog's face to see his sincerity -- there was hope, there was anxiety, and above all, there was devotion -- to Odessa, yes, but their Family member was Salsolian, through and through. The dark-furred woman had no doubts about Odessa's loyalty whatsoever. Imhotep, though, was yet untested in Salsolian waters, new and untrusted, as of yet. He had given the dark woman no reason to distrust, and on the contrary, had worked diligently to improve the pack's lot. She had her answer, of course, but the dark woman remained silent for some time when the slim dog finished speaking, as if considering.

The small smile that blossomed on her muzzle a moment before she spoke told all, however. Am I to understand you are asking for my blessing in mateship with Odessa, Imhotep? she purred, the tiny smile blossoming into an outright grin. Well, you have it. She is my mate's niece, and you, too, will become closer Family to me yet, the hybrid said, reaching out to touch the man's arm ever so lightly. She was all for strengthening bonds which tied their Family together. Honor and love her -- serve her, too. May she do the same for you, the hybrid said, inclining her head toward Imhotep. You'll make such a couple, she said, girlish excitement in her voice. You can announce your decision at the next Last Supper, but you needn't wait until then to make it official. The hybrid offered one shoulder in a shrug at this, still smiling. Do you have any questions about how Salsolian mateship works? the hybrid asked, ready to supply Imhotep with whatever knowledge he desired.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread