Just a puppet on a lonely string
[html]
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... m_bot1.jpg) no-repeat bottom; padding-top: 20px;">

OOC:
How come I never noticed this thread before? o.O I'm ever so sorry! x.x

IC:

Urma enjoyed rainstorms, for one reason or the other. Maybe it was because some small part of her hoped for the weather to become cold enough for the water to turn into snow. As it was, however, the rain brought few wolves out of their dens, which meant Urma was lonely at that. As she sat down in her den, listening to the thunder, she went back to the morning she had met Pilot by coincidence by the stream, just after her joining the pack. This thought brought back her refusal to join him in his den for the night. It seemed now, as she sat in her deserted den, that she hadn't taken in the layout of his own home, which had since then seemed so comfortable and warm and welcoming. She felt lonely, all by herself here, with nothing to do, seeing as no one else was out of their dens.

Getting to her feet, she walked out of her resting place and looked around, just in time to catch a lightning bolt flash across the sky, followed by a short pause before the sound of thunder. She wondered whether Pilot would mind company, and decided it couldn't hurt to at least go and see if he was also restless. Maybe they'd get around to talking, instead of being by themselves, at least until the rain subsided. Following that idea, Urma made her way towards Pilot's den, her pace quick, her fur wet and stuck to her body, her ears down and her tail behind her legs. As she spotted the den from the distance, she smiled, wagging her tail and hurrying up. When she had come within a small distance of the entrance, she reclined to her haunches. "Pilot?" she called, feeling the determination she had had a few moments ago slipping away. It wasn't polite to come here uninvited, after all.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread