Just a puppet on a lonely string
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ttable.png); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

He was so, so bored. This wolf could provide him with some sort of entertainment; talking to her had to be better than staring at the wall, or staring outside of the den. "He leaves a lot." He said in explanation. His father was a medic, and often took trips outside the den to go and fix people up. "Probably talking to some squirrels or something." Sirius had a strip of tanned hide around his neck with a small bead on it, a bead shaped like a squirrel. Sadra had given it to him. He'd met her a month or so before, her and her two rabbits Honey and Jobe, and he'd immediately taken a liking to her.

He hadn't seen her since then, and when he had gone to her den no one had been there...and Honey and Jobe's pen was empty. It made him really sad that she had left without even saying goodbye to him. "You was out in that weather" He pointed out, looking out at the sky again. It didn't look like it was going to let up any time soon. "He knows I won't leave if it is raining...so he can go and do what he wants and not worry" He didn't really know if Pilot worried or not. "I is Sirius"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread