i can't do the long division.
sorry for taking so long, and for the suckyness x.x

Luck was not with her today and she was spotted, dismayed the woman tried to curl into herself more, making her already slight form seem even smaller. This was a sensory overload for the poor girl who usually hid and made herself scarce when people she was unfamiliar with came to visit the Great Fire. The exception being Light and Matteo and even then the former of the two still received a few startled cries or fearful glances. She tried to force words as the other female moved around with her black colored bird to sit on the same log as Gemma, the white femme struggled with herself to contain her tremors. Her speech was slow, stuttering and only embarassed her more with its pathetic tones,

"N..no not the bird... uhh.." She flinched noticeably as the bird made a loud sound, its name, " T..taj? No just.. you startled m..me. I..I'm not g..good with p...p..people." She ducked her head, mind reeling with the strain of attempting to interact. It was the truth that since Alaki's visit and several other events had crumbled away a bit more of what mental strength she had, reduing her to a quivering mass of fear when approached by even such an un-intimidating target as another female and a small bird.

"I'm G..Gemma. Gemma S..Sawtooth."

Messages In This Thread