Young hearts are prone to wander
[html]
OOC Moonstone Lakes

Traveling with Wretch was all good and fine with the girl, but she wanted to explore, to stretch her legs and run, to see the sights. That was what she came here for after all. It was this that had her sneaking off to ride Rhaego in the early morning hours while Wretch was still at sleep. She wore the hawk feathers in her hair today and they streamed behind her in her blonde hair as they galloped along. Rhaego seemed as anxious as she and more than willing to run and stretch his legs. Both girl and horse galloped along happily, Kira unable to help herself as she laughed and chuckled, urging her stallion on with a gentle tap of her heels on his side. He shook out his mane and obliged, whinnying. It wasn’t until they came upon several bodies of water ranging in size from puddles to massive lakes that she ordered her stallion to halt.

She leapt gracefully from his back and patted his neck happily before walking out, gazing in wonder at the world around her. The sunrise reflected back and refracted a million times over. It was…dazzling. Her cold silvery yellow eyes gleamed in the light as her steps brought her closer and closer to the waters edge. Her reflection danced and shimmied before her on the wave and she peered into its surface. Her tawny features grinned back at her, warm and welcoming. She tucked some of her creamy blonde locks behind her ear, her fingers brushing against one of the two vibrant red and brown feathers. Her fingers dropped to the pouch about her neck and she caressed it fondly, hardly aware that she was touching it at all. Its presence brought her warmth and comfort, memories of home and family, of smiling faces and loving words.

She missed them, but she was still certain that leaving them was the best to do for her own self. She longed to see the world, longed desperately for adventure, To see new faces, new places. She grinned again and passed her hand over the water, her reflection dissolving and changing and she withdrew to look on the sunrise. With nothing further she fell to the ground and kneeled, eyes closing and hands in her lap. “Blessed be Father Sun for I look upon a new day. Envelop me in your radiance, guide me and keep myself, my family, and dear Wretch safe so we may see the day pass into night to praise Mother Moon once again.” When she rose she felt refreshed and renewed, and right with the world.

Word Count: 000
table by raze, template by revo. <3

<style type="text/css">
.KiacodesOutline {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/yfwao.png') #585f13 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#fff; border: 1px solid #fff;}
.KiacodesSubTitle {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #2f330a; font-family:georgia;}
.KiacodesInput {padding:10px; margin:10px; border:1px dashed #2f330a; color:#2f330a; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; background: url('http://i52.tinypic.com/21bn0ba.jpg'); line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.KiacodesInput b {color:#ff7172; text-shadow:#2f330a 1px 1px 2px;}
.KiacodesSubTitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #2f330a; font-family:georgia;}
.KiacodesRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #2f330a; color:#ff7172; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread