Young hearts are prone to wander
[html]
OOC xD

She gazed on the waters with reverence as they reflected a glorious sunrise. It shimmered on the waves, crimson, yellow, and orange; waters of fire. The light tawny girl was a religious one, devoted to the two gods of night and day. She would often gaze into the flames of her campfire by night, seeking the presence of her god, for the sun was a god of fire, destructive, and powerful, worthy of reverence. The moon goddess was more forgiving, a mother, watching over her children by night. “Sleep well Mother Moon.” She said softly before an unfamiliar voice came to call out to her from the distance. She jumped, startled, completely unaware of the silvery Luperci male not far off. She was under the impression it had been just her, Rhaego, and her gods, but she was mistaken. Her head turned sharply to the one who’d called. He was jean clad, and not far from her own age. Her silvery yellow eyes began to trail further down the line as she noticed the horse. She was not dismayed by his informality and soon offered up one of her warm smiles.

Without further delay she approached, her blonde locks flayed out behind her, the hawk feathers ruffled by the breeze. A gold chain about her neck supporting a gold pendant inlaid with a gleaming red stone flashed at her neck. It had been the result of a trade not long past, payment for her gift of leather. She was not often without it, enjoying the blaze of color and life it brought to her two-toned pelt. “Hey, yourself.” She grinned pleasantly. Her eyes fell to the horse not far from him and her smile warmed. “What a lovely animal you have.” She said, admiringly as she looked at Buck. She raised a hand to pat him, but turned her eyes on the grey boy, questioning. “May I?“ In the distance a snort was heard, but the girl did not address it. Her stallion was often moody, especially when she was so near to another of his kind, or even her own. He called out to the other horse from his spot in the grasses. “You must forgive my friend over there, he’s the jealous type.” She giggled as she addressed both boy and horse, uninhibited by the usual caution that Luperci often displayed upon meeting. She was still young to the world, and unbeknownst of its troubles. Her sheltered family life instilling in her a disregard for social norms, and desire for closeness. “I’m Kira by the way,” she offered with another grin, “and that, is Rhaego.” She gestured to young red/brown mustang in the distance.

Word Count: 447
table by raze, template by revo. <3

<style type="text/css">
.KiacodesOutline {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/yfwao.png') #585f13 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#fff; border: 1px solid #fff;}
.KiacodesSubTitle {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #2f330a; font-family:georgia;}
.KiacodesInput {padding:10px; margin:10px; border:1px dashed #2f330a; color:#2f330a; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; background: url('http://i52.tinypic.com/21bn0ba.jpg'); line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.KiacodesInput b {color:#ff7172; text-shadow:#2f330a 1px 1px 2px;}
.KiacodesSubTitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #2f330a; font-family:georgia;}
.KiacodesRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #2f330a; color:#ff7172; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread