Young hearts are prone to wander
[html]
OOC Cuteness xD.

She giggled at Ahiga's expense, letting her eyes stray back to the dun colored horse bemusedly. She toyed with his mane a couple moments. Her tawny ears turned in the boys direction and when he jested, softly as it had been, it was overshadowed by her laughter. She burst out in a new torrent of giggles, hand reaching up to cover her muzzle. Whether it was truly so funny didn't matter, for some reason she just couldn't get a hold of herself. Her face reddened with embarrassment with her sudden outburst. The giggle soon subsided and with shining eyes she finally dared to look up at him. She took an interest in his silvery hair for a moment, contemplating how lovely it would be to braid it. She marveled at it, fighting the urge to reach out and touch it as she would have with a member of her family. He seemed to want to object to her words and she looked bashfully to the ground again, prepared to explain them, but he soon relaxed.

Her head tilted subtly at his explanation. “He fights?” She queried. “I wonder what tongue that is?” She shrugged lightly and stroked the ruby at her throat. Her brow was furrowed just the slightest. The crease eased as a hint of movement caught her eye. He was coming moving towards her. As he drew ever nearer a blush crept into her cheeks and she looked sheepishly down at her toes. “Well, that’s a good thing, I think? People shan’t confuse me with anyone else, then.” She shook her head and mustered the courage to look into his eyes. Green, and dazzling. He was all silver and snow. ‘Moon-blessed.’ She thought to herself, and she took comfort in it. When she noticed she was staring so long into his face she turned her head and busied herself with the stallion’s mane again. An ear twitched before she drew her eyes slowly back to him with a passing thought, a grin caught the edges of her muzzle. “Ahiga..." She started. "Could I…braid your hair?”

Word Count: 347
table by raze, template by revo. <3

<style type="text/css">
.KiacodesOutline {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/yfwao.png') #585f13 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#fff; border: 1px solid #fff;}
.KiacodesSubTitle {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #2f330a; font-family:georgia;}
.KiacodesInput {padding:10px; margin:10px; border:1px dashed #2f330a; color:#2f330a; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; background: url('http://i52.tinypic.com/21bn0ba.jpg'); line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.KiacodesInput b {color:#ff7172; text-shadow:#2f330a 1px 1px 2px;}
.KiacodesSubTitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #2f330a; font-family:georgia;}
.KiacodesRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #2f330a; color:#ff7172; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread