be the snake that's lying underneath
[html]
ooc here

She nodded along, not really knowing what else to do. The jackal woman didn't really know all that much about horses and only had the dusty pelted male's word on it. And after all he'd know, especially if she was his horse. 'Yeah' Sepirah said, giving a simple answer to Ithiel's question, accompanying her words with a gentle nod. The nameless serpent behind her back entwined itself in on her wrists, of course Sepirah was used to the tight binding sensation and found it comforting. Slightly masochistic, but Sepirah wasn't concerned with how others perceived her so much. When questioned about nameless's purpose, Sepirah shrugged. 'Not really. He gets rid of rodents and serves as good company. But, apart from that, nothing'. It was the reptile's companionship she prized more, however, for she couldn't imagine anything other than the viper as her pet.

It's was about a quarter of an hour before Ezekiel arrived. When his presence came, a thick musky scent of leadership hung over him, despite the somewhat relaxed posture he held. 'Yeah' she said, taking hint of the neutral tone his voice held, upset that she couldn't tell if he was pissed or happy. Either way, she let her ears and shoulders drop in respect, wishing she didn't have to look down upon him as they spoke. 'And it's for good this time. I...' she paused and shook her head, 'I can't stay away' she added, with a hint of bemusement in her tone.

<style type="text/css">
.freebfeb01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff7dc; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;}
.freebfeb01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.freebfeb01 {margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:700px;background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JSfwC.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 166px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#76472a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread