be the snake that's lying underneath
[html]

Rose, if you can reply once I'll close this. Also, I mentioned Sep being fat because her profile says she's 200+ lbs in Optime form and only 5'6". <<

There was an obvious difference between this dark snake and her brother. Ezekiel saw them outlined clearly in her stature and her voice, which lacked the foreign twist he heard in Enkiel. Perhaps she had been able to adapt to the western world easier—Ezekiel imagined she had, given her history. To consider abandoning the clan for the trading pack to the south, of all places, had struck a chord. He did not trust her, nor did he think this would be where she would settle for good. Few people kept that promise.

Still, she was blood, and he held true to that concept above all things. It was what kept them better than the wolves. Only traitors could not return, and she had done no great crime. Amber eyes trailed over a small body covered in fat. She looked different to him, but time changed nearly all things. Hell, Max had looked like a scrawny half-starved coyote when he had come here—almost a year later he was larger than anyone else in the clan.

“Touch the ground of Inferni and swear an oath of loyalty. You know our laws and what we ask; I’m sure you’ll find some things changed since your last stay here, of course.” His eyes narrowed, thinking of them, but he said nothing more.

<style>
#zeke-raven {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#zeke-raven p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#zeke-raven p.zeke-img {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#zeke-raven .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#zeke-raven .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#zeke-raven b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#zeke-raven u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#zeke-raven b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread