be the snake that's lying underneath
[html]
http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 96275b.jpg); background-color:#cddbde; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">mhm, winter fat ^^ which reminds me, i need to edit it for spring

Sepirah turned her head down as he stared her over. The fat was still there from winter, where lack of training and deliberate overeating to accommodate the lack winter usually brought. And what's more, where she'd been staying as a loner hadn't been the best for fauna. She felt that usual sense of unnerve when people looked her over. While she was plainly beautiful, nothing special or anything, but still pretty, she didn't think it all to much. Self concious, almost stupidly. The judgement soon ended, but still it was as if it dragged on. Soon she'd have er lean figure back for spring, ready fr hunting and training.

Kneeling down to the floor she traced the border soil with her thin digits and looked up, 'So, Zeke, what have I gotta say? Just say I swear not to...' she pondered for a moment, 'Do anything against Inferni or anything?' Sepirah tilted her head down to the ground and sighed, 'I swear on this soil I won't screw you up for letting me back into the ranks, or anything. And I won't do anything bad'. She stood up, feeling slightly embarrassed at her clumsy oath. 'I didn't join that trader pack in the end. I just hung around up north for awhile...'

[/html]

Messages In This Thread