Limitless Choices
Fritz caught movement coming towards him from the corner of his eye. It was a small pup that wasn’t old enough to shift yet. She seemed rather awed by his movements and he gave a slight smile. She apparently didn’t see this very often and he got an idea. He slowed his movements down and tried to get them as smooth as possible. It was harder to do that than it looked but he was trying to put on a show for the small pup.

She apparently was trying to mimic his movements and he simplified them as much as he could for her sake. But she seemed to be doing rather good and he slowly sped his movements up a bit. But he wouldn’t be doing this for much longer. One, his muscles weren’t as used to this movement as he would like. Plus, he didn’t want anything bad to happen to the pup.

So he soon stopped and gave her friendly grin. ”Hello there, little one. My name is Fritz and I’m new here. What might your name be, dear?” He crouched down to be as close to her level as he could so as to not scare her. ”Would you like me to teach you some of my moves?” His tail wagged a bit as he spoke.

Messages In This Thread