Limitless Choices
IC: Sowwy about the lateness Smile

OOC: Although he had decided that she was done before she actually was, he didn’t want to get her injured or too tired. But she didn’t seem to mind as much as he thought it would. Her confused look made him think again that she didn’t understand what he said. But she soon said what she wanted to learn and he was not all that surprised.

He wanted to say no but knew that it would break her heart. And he couldn’t do that to such a little girl. But she launched herself at him and he fell back like he was supposed to. He tried to hold her back while he grinned at her. ”Are you sure that you want to wrestle with a big person like me, little one?” He wasn’t planning on doing anything to hurt her.

So he turned over and gently held her down. ”I think, little one, that you are my prisoner. What should I do to you?” He looked at her and tried to judge her reactions to him. He then used his left hand to hold her and then her right to tickle her. ”I’ll tickle my prisoner!” He grinned at her and would let her up the moment that she told him to.

Messages In This Thread