A hollow little game//And you've won it
[html]
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... m_bot1.jpg) no-repeat bottom; padding-top: 20px;">

OOC:
If Pilot only knew.... =p

IC:

Urma wagged her tail in response to the friendly greeting, and closed the distance between herself and the other white wolf. She tried to smile, showing she appreciated the warm nature of her new companion and sat down. "Hello. I'm sorry if I bothered you. I'm not very familiar with these parts." She let a small uncomfortable silence settle before speaking again, "I'm from another pack, less than a day from here. Shadowed Sun, if you know of it." A small voice inside Urma's head was telling her she may just have told a complete stranger too much, but somehow she didn't feel it was a bad move in any sense.

"You're from this pack, right? The scenery is really nice. It must be a good place to settle and make a life for your own," Urma went on, convinced somehow that the white female meant no harm to her, just as Urma meant no harm to anyone herself. She watched the lake for a while, wondering whether the place was always so peaceful. If the weather would have been chillier, downright colder, and the lake frozen, and the earth tucked beneath a generous layer of snow, Urma would have almost felt her homelands in her skin. Sometimes she missed that scenery. The feel of snow under her paws. If she'd ever find someone and start a new life, she'd one day want to take that someone with her there, just for a few days. Taste her former home again. Tell everyone she was happy. She had moved on.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread