A hollow little game//And you've won it
[html]

Oh, why'd you have to be so cute?

She'd spoken with Pilot a few weeks back, but hadn't been to Shadowed Sun for a little while. The only real reason to go over there would be to hang out with Pilot or talk to Sirius, and Sirius had been coming by Twilight Vale every couple of days to play with Noah, so she'd had that part covered. Other than that, her fight with Conri had kept her pretty occupied. She hadn't wanted to leave the territory, just in case he hadn't been kidding about leaving Twilight Vale like he'd said.

But things were good, now, and it was nice to hear news about their pack. "Yes, actually! It's led by Tayui and Pilot...if nothing's changed since the last time I went there. Pilot's a good friend of mine, though I can admit that I don't know Tayui as well as I could" She was encouraged to hear that this female was from Pilot's pack; it gave her a bit more merit. "Yeah. I'm Naniko D'angelo, the Andromeda here. It's the top female position. This is Twilight Vale--my mate and I collected a few of our friends after the fires took our packlands, and we've kept growing ever since. Why don't you come on in? I'd love to hear how everyone from Shadowed Sun is doing"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread