A hollow little game//And you've won it
[html]
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... m_bot1.jpg) no-repeat bottom; padding-top: 20px;">

IC:

Urma wagged her tail, glad that this female knew of her pack, happy that she was part of a place of which others spoke well. She shouldn't have been put out by that Ember*. It came to her now that not everyone that knew of Shadowed Sun had a bad impression. And that was very reassuring. "I'm sorry, I haven't exactly been a pack member for so long now... Pilot was the one who introduced me to the pack. He met me on his way to Shadowed Sun... I suspect he'd been somewhere further away than where we met, he seemed very tired. He's about one of the only ones I could say I've been properly acquainted with so far." She looked at the female, a sense of longing filling her heart. It wasn't just the fur colour. It was the position. It was the self-confidence she seemed to possess. Naniko could easily have been the daughter Urma had never been to her mother. The kind of wolf that doesn't run away from problems, and that becomes the dominant female, in her turn.

"I'm happy to meet you, Mrs. D'Angelo. I'm Urma." She said this almost automatically, before following Naniko obediently, a smile on her lips. Her thoughts however wandered to what the female had just said. Fire? Granted she hadn't been here long, but she hadn't heard of a fire. If it had torn packs apart, it surely must have been big. She tried to take all of this information in, place it somewhere, but the questions just wouldn't keep coming. "I'm sorry... fire? I haven't been to these lands for a long time now-- I'm from Europe, actually. I shipwrecked somewhere along the coast," she said the last part as a sort of apology for her inquiry. "I understand if you don't feel comfortable talking about it, though. I don't mean to open old wounds," she completed in a small voice.

OOC note *: The Ember Urma is thinking of isn't really Ember Phoenix. It's Firefly Sadira, who introduced herself as Ember, and obviously Urma knows her as such. =)
[/html]

Messages In This Thread