A hollow little game//And you've won it
[html]
Haha, so when Ember comes to SS Urma will be like "that's not ember!" and Pilot will be like "ya it is" and Ember will be like "D:?"

Oh, why'd you have to be so cute?

She was probably being too talkative. It was a habit of hers that sometimes put others off, the fact that she liked to talk. Naniko didn't get to see many other wolves from Shadowed Sun, and she was interested in knowing how everyone was doing. She hoped that Shadowed Sun was always there, a friendly ally in all of the darkness that surrounded the packs. It was great to know that there was another medic there, too, someone who knew their way around an herb garden.

"That's all right. There are a few new members here who I haven't met yet...it's hard to stay connected unless there's some sort of a pack meeting or pack hunt going on. Then we all see each other again. A lot of the wolves here live in the big mansion, but some stay outside." She didn't mind thinking about the fires any more, really. It was a subject that she'd gone over so many times in her head. She could have saved Dierdre from the fire, yes...if only the female had stayed where Naniko had left her. She'd wandered away, instead. She'd accepted a while back that it wasn't her fault...at least, not completely. And she did have Apollo here, still, Dierdre's boy, which was wonderful.

"Many of us used to live across the mountain. Pilot lived in Storm, the pack to the north of my own--he was the leader there. And Tayui helped lead Jaded Shadows. All of us sort of...took up our old jobs, I guess, but with new pack names and different members. Some were lost, but overall I don't feel like it was a really horrible thing to have happened any more. It brought new beginnings. And if the lands hadn't burned, I probably wouldn't have met you, either"

They were getting up toward the house, and she pointed at it. "Ah, there it is. Haven Manor. We can get out of the sun"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread