A hollow little game//And you've won it
[html]

Urma listened to Naniko closely, wagging her tail every couple of sentences in an eager way. Truth be told, she was very eager, since this was knowledge she hardly had any means of getting than from Naniko herself. And she liked knowing more about how packs around here were managed, considering her pack had hardly ever had a management idea to begin with. Maybe that had been one of many problems. In any case it hardly made a difference to Urma, considering now she was here, no longer there to improve the situation or give an idea.

"That's very kind of you to say," Urma thanked Naniko, in reference to the fires making their meeting possible. "It all seems to have been different before the fire. And you seem to know Pilot so well," she continued, a hint of jealousy evident in her voice. "And I expect you know Sirius just as well." She smiled at the memory of Pilot's pup. He had been very nice to her. "I've not had the proper time to know them so well, but that's normal seeing as I haven't been on these lands for long to begin with. I would like to make more friends, of course. I'm sure you and Pilot know a lot of wolves I'd be more than glad to meet. Like your mates, for example. Common friends." She felt sure that Naniko had a mate, and as for Pilot, she recalled him having told her he had none, but surely he must have. It seemed ludicrous that he could be so nice, and yet so lonely.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread