A hollow little game//And you've won it
[html]
xD -edits-

She couldn't help but laugh; she hadn't talked about Pilot with anyone...ever! She could tell URMA anything she wanted to know, up to a point. Naniko mostly just knew things about Pilot's leadership--it was amazing. He'd taken over the pack for Phoenix when the large male had fallen ill, and had helped administer treatment to him when he'd been too sick to do it for himself.

"We didn't meet under the best circumstances, but yeah, I know him pretty well. We're good friends." They'd both started different packs in different places, but they'd somehow managed to stay connected.

"You've met Sirius?" That made sense, if she knew Pilot. Naniko hadn't seen him for a while, not since the day of the miscarriage. She didn't blame him for her fall, though she'd been paying attention to him and not to the stairs she'd been going down at the time. If he hadn't been there...well. She didn't know. But it had been a while ago, and she didn't think like that. It wasn't anyone's fault that it had happened. "I talked his mother through his birth, actually. He's got a little mind of his own now, though. He used to be so tiny...I carried both him and Apollo just in my hands."

Urma's next words confused the girl a little. Pilot's mate? He'd taken a new one? She had told him that he had to move on, that he had to let Dierdre go, but he'd gone ahead and gotten hitched without even telling her? "His mate, my sister Dierdre, died in the fire...I didn't know he had another. But good for him! He's a great guy. Who's the lucky lady?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread