A hollow little game//And you've won it
[html]
I'm going to be burnt out again by the time I finally get all of Nani's threads answered xD And urma is SO invited to the birthing thread.

"Maybe with a bit of information, you'd be able to start some conversations with him. He's very easygoing, great around pups...a fantastic healer. If you're even the least bit interested in medicine, I'm sure that he would give you some tips, too" Other than medicine, she wasn't sure what Pilot was into. Her tail wagged a bit more but she looked shyly to the side when Urma mentioned her being a good mother. "I want to be a good mother. We're expecting, actually...sometime in the fall. I guess I'll get more of a date for it when it gets closer" Right now she could just barely feel the weight of the pups.

"Ah, yes. Apollo Haddon. Sirius retained a part of Dierde and my adopted father's name, Physe Revlis. They look different, the two, but I know that Dierdre had some red wolf in her. And the green eyes probably came from Thanos, her real father."

"With Dierdre...I don't know what I can say. She left Pilot, actually...right before she died, while she was pregnant with the boys. She moved in with her grandmother Fatin in Jaded Shadows, joining there and leaving Storm behind. I don't know why, really...she never told me, and I haven't found the gumption to ask Pilot" She didn't know a lot about Dierdre and Pilot's mateship. "You like him?" Her tail swished back and forth at the idea. "You do like him, don't you?" Maybe just as a friend...but still. Pilot needed some more lady friends, and Nani was more than willing to help.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread