A hollow little game//And you've won it
[html]
Not any time soon XD But I'll message you when it gets closer?

She felt good to have figured something out, at least, that Urma did like Pilot a little bit. He was a really nice guy--who wouldn't want to know more about him? Naniko had heard a few things and she actually knew a couple of facts...but maybe it would be old news to Urma. Surely Pilot would have told her some of this already...or Sirius. What did the other want to know? "You shouldn't be so hard on yourself. I'm actually finding our conversation to be very stimulating--it's nice to have someone to talk to every once in a while. He's wonderful, and I bet he doesn't mind talking to you one bit"

Who wouldn't mind talking to Urma? She was enjoying the conversation. "Hmmm...but for repayment? I think he used to play an instrument, but I'm not sure what one it was. A stringed one. We could go to Halifax sometime and look for another one for him, perhaps? Maybe he'd like a new one" She didn't know if he'd lost the violin in the fire, or if he still had it.

"I'm sure you'll find someone someday. I feel very lucky that the Gods graced me with these pups, after losing the last litter. There's always adoption, too...sometimes orphaned pups just wander into the pack on their own accord" She thought about this for a moment, then listened for Urma's next words. Naniko didn't want to talk about what had happened between Dierdre and Pilot, as that was mostly his business...but she could tell Urma a little bit about it. "She was good with him. Stubborn girl...he seemed to cool her down a bit. But she had a darker side...one that she didn't show to many people. I know that she slept with someone else while mated to Pilot. But...I don't know if he knows...that I know. Or if he'd appreciate me telling anyone else. But it was common knowledge a few months back, before the fire, that Dierdre had gone to Jaded Shadows to be away from him. She was ashamed, I suppose."

She gave Urma a nudge of encouragement. "You may look a little like her...but he'd be a fool to think that you were anything alike, once he got to know you. She did have a peculiar thing about her--two different colored eyes. One blue, one gold. But...I think you'd be good for him. Even as a friend."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread