Come so far, only to fall so far
[html]

When he didn't answer her question, for a moment she was unsure she'd even asked it. Sage blinked down, considering dismounting. Saluce's speech kept her ahorse, though, and she listened, ears back and frowning. It was hard to remember that others had been affected, too. It seemed to Sage that some other absences were more noted, and it made her wonder about her father's lack of presence in the pack. He had been distant for a while, she supposed. Maybe her job had kept her too busy to notice enough, but she'd thought he would be around. She never thought he would leave, not again. She sighed, looking away. "I'm sorry... Thank you, Saluce..." she looked back at him, once-bright ambers dull and bitter with hurt " But I never knew him, I guess. Not really." Swallowing her urge to cry again, she took another shaky breath. "It's a shame about Saul, love. I didn't get the chance to know him," she said, with another pained frown. So much was sad in the world lately.

Sage shivered as a breeze pulled at her messy brown hair, rubbing her arms and leaning forward to cling to the neck of her steed. Glancing up at the sky. The sun was low but light, covered by clouds, it's face hardly recognizable through the fog. It was a chilly day. "I hope the spring comes soon," she mumbled, nuzzling against the warmth of Lennon's body. "I'm sick of the cold and the grey."

<style>
.sage-field {margin:0 auto; width:475px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TydOF.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 125px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.sage-field p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.sage-field p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.sage-field b {color:#919919; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread