good fortune
[html]

dat's cool brah, sorry this post is boring. D:

She probably should have been grateful that she wasn't worse off. Max had been even more unlucky than she. Maybe that's what made him so strong, so resilient. He called himself a monster, but she knew that he wasn't, really. Max was just a boy who'd gotten lost. I'm getting lost now, too, she thought bitterly, looking down at him. Sage took a shaky breath, and despite it all a thin smile crept up her mouth. "Maybe I don't, love," she admitted softly, turning to look at the line of water as a breeze blew past.

After a deep breath of the salty ocean air, the coyote looked back to Max. "How is Inferni? How is grandmother Kaena?" she asked, hopeful for some news. Maybe she shouldn't be asking that, either, though, lest she be labeled a traitor again, but Sage was curious, and worried. Her grandmother was old, after all, and word didn't often travel from Inferni elsewhere, without request. Her sisters and her family in Inferni were the only left now; more distant family, there, but it was family nonetheless. Troubled, her brows knotted as she frowned at the ground in thought.

<style>
.sage-field {margin:0 auto; width:475px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TydOF.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 125px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.sage-field p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.sage-field p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.sage-field b {color:#919919; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread