Whispers can be heard, but there is only silence
[html]

OOC here!

As the door suddenly opened, Laikira suddenly froze. A large brute stood in the doorway, and Laikira had to look up towards the sky to look at his face. Not too much, though. He looked rather handsome, his pelt was white with black patches and bright sage green eyes. The male's slight english accent could be heard as well in his voice. Clearing her posture so she wasn't so frozen and shy, Laikira spoke in a silk, soft voice. "Oh, uh, sorry if I'm interrupting something important" Laikira said suddenly, striking blue eyes dropping to her paws before looking up again to the large male's muzzle. "I just wanted to welcome you into the pack and..possibly get to know each other" Laikira said with a warm, still slightly shy smile.

Black strands of her hair fell into her eyes for a moment and with a quick swipe of her paw Laikira brushed it out of the way. What if he was annoyed or angered by her coming here? His voice sounded gentle and curious- though that could just be a cover-up. "I'm Laikira by the way" she introduced herself to the large muscular brute, her voice hinting at the slight worry and shyness. Squeaks could be heard from inside the room, and Laikira's eyes turned away from his muzzle for a small moment to look past him and inside his room at the squeaks. She suddenly turned her eyes back to him, worrying if what she had just done seemed rude. [i] 'Stop worrying so much' [i] Laikira told herself. With an inward sigh, the white woman calmed herself a bit more.

<style>
.bottled .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.bottled p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bottled b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.bottled {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ss08-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.bottled-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.bottled .inner {margin:100px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread