M-No Avoidance
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Amy's ears raised as Levent declined the drink, though she did notice and very much appreciate the appraising look he was giving her. No matter what she did it seemed that he was attracted to her, whether it was towards her dark side that loved to kill and watch others writhe in pain or her sensual body. Amy didn't realize that parts of her guard had been seen through by Levent, with her joy and pleasure. Most weren't capable of noticing that part of her, only seeing the demon that haunted their dreams.

Amy's face turned dark as he talked about the festival and causing trouble. Getting kicked out for making too much noise was far from what she'd wanted. They were lucky Amy had been too far along in her pregnancy or she would have slaughtered the lot of them. The movement of his hand wasn't lost on Amy, bringing a smirk to her lips. Deliberately she lifted it up, taking a deep drink. Placing it down where Levent could easily reach it she met his sharp blue eyes. I can handle whatever comes my way. I'm already working on ways to use the pack. For now though, I'm among friends and will enjoy myself. She would give herself over to whatever dark pleasures found her this night.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread