bury your head
[html]

I powerplay you. BYAHHH DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. No seriously, kick me if need edit.

Myrika is by Raze!

Myri had not thought about these things, and it was plain to see on her stricken face. Her tawny ears were all but invisible in her hair, and her mouth was grimly set, both corners turned downward in a frown. She shook her head at her sister's apology -- though the words provided a hurtful realization, it was better to think of these things now and prepare for them rather than being blindsided when they came, she supposed. The woman followed her sister's movement with her eyes first, then her feet, creeping over toward Cassie. The rust-hued coyote wrapped her arms around her sister's cloaked shoulders and hugged her from the side, though whether the gesture was in reassurance of herself or her pale sibling was not certain to even Myri herself.

I like it here with just us, too, but it will be just us -- for a while, anyway. I hope, she added silently. It'll be okay, she added, more firmly. Stepping back, she put a hand to the side of her face, looking toward the window, where she could just see the beginnings of the horse's small paddock. They're ready and they know something's up, but I don't think they know they're going anywhere, the woman said, shrugging. The horses seemed to sense their owners' excitement and anxiety, and of course, they read these emotions, but Myrika doubted horses were smart enough to guess at the inner workings of a Luperci mind, if horses were at all capable of guessing.

<style>
#myriRazeLup {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#myriRazeLup p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#myriRazeLup p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
float:left; margin:10px;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
}
#myriRazeLup .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#myriRazeLup .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#myriRazeLup b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#myriRazeLup u { text-decoration: underline; }
#myriRazeLup b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myriRazeLup b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myriRazeLup b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread