revelations in the light of day
[html]

I suck and can’t remember if the kidlets were supposed to be present, but then your post told me. XD alsoooooo I’m SUPPOSED to be studying for my midterm on Thursday but I miss Ezra ;___; I need to actually post with him once in a while >___> And since it would make sense, I’m assuming they’ve already met XD

Ezra’s had been spinning and whirring for the past two months. Everything was all so new and exciting, and there was never a dull moment when it came to his living situation. Eli was growing every day and more curious about the world. His innocence for the most part had remained intact and the boy was turning into someone that made his father very proud. Ezra’s russet son was intelligent, intuitive, and receptive to the world around him. Ezra shook his head when he realized the boy was over seven months old now. It seemed like years ago he was born, so much had changed since then.

Ezra had been keeping to himself for the past couple days since the arrival of Lilin’s relative. They had met and had some small talk, but the more important thing was that Eli finally had a playmate of his own. The two pups, despite their age difference, were becoming fast friends. In fact, Ezra was alone most of the time because Eli spent more time with his new friend than with his father. Despite the secui’s loneliness he was happy for his son to get some normal socialization. He was far more mature for his age than he should be; he was raised by adults, and wolves his own age were rare.

The hulking secui had stayed in his room for the majority of the morning, but wanted fresh air. Normally the male would have gone on a run, but he felt lazy. Ezra barely visited the balcony anyway. He left his room and briskly trotted up the steps. When he arrived at the landing, he was pleasantly surprised to see the newcomer hard at work. The man smiled, saying a quick “Hey, Saul, right?” to the ashy stranger, curled tail wagging on his back.

<style>
.ezratable-01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.ezratable-01 b {color:#dcdbb0;}
.ezratable-01 {background-color:#5f5a3b; border:2px solid #fefefe; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#141B21; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... _table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread