revelations in the light of day
[html]

If I had words to make a day for you,

I'd give you a morning, golden and true.

I would make this day last for all time,

Give you a night deep in moonshine.

[398]
hehe, no problem hun. I'm taking a break from assignments, because otherwise my brain will essploddddeeeee!!!!

Creamy paws lay easily on his hips as he stepped back, contemplating his next move. His mind was already a few steps ahead of what was actually in front of him and he knew he needed to slow down and actually start this little mini-project before he went ahead to making it look pretty. He knew it would make his life easier to start at the bottom of this whole construction- making a solid base for the perch to stand on would be his best bet. Lowering himself to the floor, he began to gather the bits of wood that would make the base of his perch. He'd decided on a tripedal sort of design, with the larger stem of the perch being supported by three smaller bits of wood to support the whole thing. He would need to cut slits in the wood and shape the end of the wooden slats to allow them to fit seamlessly in the slots allocated for them.

Cinnamon-backed ears flashed back as the sound of claws on the concrete of the balcony reached them. Pupils dilated as he looked up, the bright sunshine causing them to shrink. He saw the Secui wolf and felt a familiar twist of nerves in his gut. Saul had been here for about a week now, but he hadn't yet got to the stage where he was completely comfortable with all of the inhabitants and while he couldn't say he didn't feel safe, there was a certain twinge in his gut that told him he wasn't entirely secure in these holdings quite yet. He knew he'd get there, and Teme seemed more than happy to jump straight into what Saul assumed would be a lasting friendship with the other young canine here. Saul was pleased the two had jumped into this easy friendship. Deep vocals caused Saul to look up into Ezra's face, an easy smile on his lips.

Yeah, Saul. And you're Ezra, right? How are you this morning?

He asked, voice jovial and welcoming. He was acutely aware that this was Ezra's home before it was Saul's and he wondered if anyone would have a problem with him building a perch for his bird in the corner of the balcony. I hope you don't mind, I was going to build a perch for my bird in the corner... He said, uncertainty colouring his tone.

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... +Light+Two);
#saulTXTa {
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#saulTXTa .quote {
height:200px; width:300px;
float: right;
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VOypx.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:center center;
text-align:center;
font-family:
}
#saulTXTa p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#saulTXTa .quote p {
text-indent:0;
padding-top:40px;
font-family: 'Shadows Into Light Two', cursive;
font-size:18px;
line-height:24px;
}
#saulTXTa p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#saulTXTa .txtooc {
font-style:italic; }
#saulTXTa .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#saulTXTa b { letter-spacing:.5px; }
#saulTXTa u { text-decoration: underline; }
#saulTXTa b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXTa b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXTa b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread