I know promises fade away
Omg so cute ;_;
[html]
[/html]Tayui smiled into the touch and sighed contentedly when Vesper nuzzled her shoulder. When Vesper asked her what she would do next, she sighed a quiet, “no,” before she closed her eyes to gather her thoughts. It was only for a few seconds, but when she re-opened her eyes, she saw Vesper watching her very closely. Tayui now knew that it was this – this feeling of concern and closeness that she had been longing. She felt greedy, too, because she wanted more, but she didn’t want to push her friend, especially since Vesper was doing all she could. Tayui wasn’t sure if she could have forgiven someone for using them like that, even if it was for a just cause; sometimes, her principles confused her.

“The only pack that’s been around as long as I have has been Inferni,” she explained. “And the only one that felt like home, AniWaya, isn’t – it’s not home anymore. I—I suppose…” she began, but stopped. Crimson Dreams had always been a possibility, but it was one she had never been ready to consider. Sure, Anu was a leader there, but she couldn’t think of any other reason to join. Casa di Cavalieri had taken her in, and although she knew she would have to repay them for their kindness, she didn’t think it was a home for her. She was no warrior, no matter how much she’d pretended while in Anathema. Nothing felt right and she knew that if she were to join a pack, she would want to stay there until her death. It was this certainty that made it impossible for her to settle on anything and it was also why she would remain a loner forever.

“Just—” she began, but blushed when she thought of how it might sound. “Be there for me. It’s just nice knowing you’re there for me. I—I like that,” she explained. She felt the smile return, softly and gently, just for Vesper.[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread