Old Open Characters Advertisements
[html]

Danny's Adoptions

[PM]
[AIM]

If you are interested in Leo, or another sibling, PM me. My aim is DannyDanaldDuck and email is analdDuck@Live.co.uk">DanaldDuck@Live.co.uk. There is as little information as possible regarding these characters because I feel it would be up to their player to choose how they are, but if you're wanting more information on general history I'll be happy to explain. .

Leo Silvertongue
(Gypsy)

Male, 7 months (DOB: July 17th 2011),Mexican Wolf x Gray Wolf x Arctic Wolf.

Look at Frodo's profile for Leo's family tree. Leo grew up in a community of gypsy's, so he knows lots about their ways, and he also would have developed their accent. Leo's coat would be generally patchwork like; salt and pepper colours with whites, browns, and greys. Dye in his coat is plausible seeing as it's a gypsy's way to dye their children's coats. His eyes are blue. His general personality, appearance, and history is fine to be changed and moulded. Being Frodo's younger half brother, there is a chance he'd go looking for Frodo and end up being looked after by him. I have a general idea of Leo being clumsy, awkward, but lively, and have the appearance of a lost puppy that's been kicked too much. Generally always striving for attention in a very large "pack", and perhaps constantly showing off and being scolded for it.

Frodo's siblings

Some 1 years and 9 months, another 7 months.

Frodo has four siblings, and apart from Leo they are; Damien, Naomi, and Eowyn. If you're interested in adopting one of these please PM me or sent me a message on aim or email.

Code taken from Character Services thread.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread