[m]You give up your soul til you break down
She knew her mate well enough to know that he was going to speak to her about what was bothering him. Ayasha saw that he still had that shadow over his eyes but he didn’t seem as angry with her as last time they had actually talked. It helped her feel better to know that he trusted her enough to at least partly explain what was going on.

But that soon vanished when she spoke about wanting to have pups. She apparently rendered him speechless but not quite in the way she had hoped. He blinked and she patiently waited for him to answer but she couldn’t quite tell if he was glad or not. He seemed bothered by something that her talking about pups brought on but she didn’t know what.

He was able to speak again and he had to make sure that she was sure. He also asked if there was anyone she needed to speak to before she was sure and she gently shook her head. ”I’m sure, Liam, and I don’t really know who I would want to ask first.” She then watched with amusement as he tried to but his pants back on. ”Need any help there, loverboy?” Her question was seemingly innocent but there was a slight undertone of wanting to try for pups sooner rather than later.

Messages In This Thread