[m]You give up your soul til you break down
[html]
i think we're alone now
there doesn't seem to be anyone around

WC:000+ / OOC goes here.

He growled and she was rather pleased that she was able to produce a reaction from him. They had been doing this long enough that they knew all those special places on each that caused them the most pleasure. He thrust into her and she gave a groan of immense pleasure, her reaction being a bit heightened because of the fact that they might jus be caught, not that she cared at the moment, with his hands pulling on her mane and mouth going to work on her neck and shoulder.

But all the pleasure was cut short when he gently pulled her off him and she gave him a pout hoping that their fun was not over. It apparently wasn’t as Liam had her lean against the ledge and he pulled his hand along her spine, causing her to arch, though partly from simple sensitivity and/or her being slightly tickly there. Then his hand rubbed at her entrance and she gave a slight whiny whimper and then a gasp as he entered her. His hands were at her hips and he kneaded them gently. She was pretty sure that she could feel the tips of his claws as he tried to be gentle with her and she looked back at him and grinned, before she cried out as she found her release, her walls tightening around his member.

the beating of our hearts is the only sound

<style type="text/css">
.ayarose b {font-weight:bold; color:#94272c; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#2a2a2a 1px 1px 3px;}
.ayarose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ayarose .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:center;}
.ayarose {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#cbc6c3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RDJKO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #572f0f; border-radius:5px; padding: 333px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#726f6e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.ayarose .inner {background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/21bn0ba.jpg); margin:0 15px; border-radius:10px;}
.ayarose .words {text-align:center; font-style:italic; font-family:georgia; color:#7f1b23; font-size:23px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#2a2a2a 1px 1px 3px; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:10px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread