[p] the sun has come to save me
[html]

D: I wants a beam thingymabob /+294

Interesting, it seemed that those horse creatures had more uses than simply providing transport as the beast had noticed his presence far quicker than the coyote accompanying it. Ezequiel tensed as his presence was noticed, quickly running over which nearby buildings were within easy leaping distance, when the coyote spoke. Ezequiel was fairly surprised, both by the females lack of aggression upon finding somebody seemingly stalking her and at her words. He relaxed his position and moved slightly upright, ear twitching as he tried to puzzle over the situation.

"Not that likely," He finally replied, "Decorations are kinda flimsy," Ezequiel eyed the tiles lining the rooftop with distaste, "But the overall structure is pretty sound. Besides things this big fall down slowly, I’d have some warning and just-" During the lull in his speech Ezequiel launched himself off the rooftop, aiming for one of the odd metal trees that humans liked to line their streets with.

The pole was topped with the jagged, shattered remains of an oversized glass orb but Ezequiel landed lower, one arm catching hold of a small piece of protruding metal and the over remaining down casually by his hip, his body curled around the post providing the rest of the grip he needed, "Do this." he said, finally finishing his sentence.

In no hurry to drop down, this position provided him with the advantage of height if things went sour after all, Ezequiel studied the coyote curiously. Her scent was obscured by the smell of oil and her appearance gave him little clues as to her origin, the scar on her chest being too small for him to properly make out at this distance. "Ezequiel." Ezequiel finally offered, habitually dropping the Isoko from his name as he often did.

<style type="text/css">
.ezekour b {font-weight:bold; color:#415747; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px; }
.ezekour p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.ezekour {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TZfk3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:370px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#b9b9b9; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread