[p] the sun has come to save me
[html]

Would ya mind if we figured out roughly what gets worked out between them and make the joining thread so I can get Ezzie threading with some Salsolans? Still continue this, I’d just like to get him joined up ^^/+346

The step back that the yellow coloured female took amused Ezequiel somewhat, though he wasn't in a confrontational enough mood to show this amusement. "Thank you." Ezequiel replied shortly as his climbing skills were commented on, only to stop short as he puzzled over the next statement, "I wouldn’t say more comfortable, but equally so yes."

Ezequiel's arms were getting tired and it didn’t look as though the meeting was likely to take a violent turn so he dropped down before he continued, going into a low crouch as powerful legs bent to absorb the shock of the landing. Ezequiel straightened up from the crouch but made no movement away from the pole, recognising that Tlantli likely wouldn’t appreciate him moving any closer to her and seeing to reason to move farther away. Ezequiel shifted his shoulders, feeling the staff on his back move with the motion, but didn’t reach a hand up to feel the weapon as he often did, recognising that such a movement could be seen as aggression."

"The ground is where I truly belong, but climbing is a useful skill. Fun as well, a handy way to scout an area and relax at the same time; I was doing such when I spotted you, making sure my camp was secure." Ezequiel offered the tidbit of information that he had a camp nearby as a tentative sign of trust, more to see how Tlantli reacted than because he actually felt any trust for the woman, but offered no more information. Had he been in a bad, or more mischievous, mood Ezequiel might have commented on the woman's roving eyes but he wasn't so he simply stood there, submitting to her attention.

"So, out for a bit of scavenging, or something closer to home?" Ezequiel probed gently. While the jackal hybrid was fairly cautious around strangers he also wasn't the most patient of canines; not impatient but not particularly patient either. If there was a way to move a conversation along without putting himself in a threatened position then he would usually take it.

<style type="text/css">
.ezekour b {font-weight:bold; color:#415747; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px; }
.ezekour p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.ezekour {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TZfk3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:370px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#b9b9b9; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread